Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am new to this site and idk what to do so here we go. I have 4 cats 2 females and 2 males and they are not fixed sadly i know its my fault but im saving money for them so i can spay/neuter them well one of my male cat started to bully my other male cat lets call him Simba and he got scared of him they would always fight. So simba is an indoor/outdoor cat and goes outside but always comes back but this time he didn't. The last time i saw him he was on the roof and the both males were fighting i wish i could do something that time but i couldn't and simba ran away or idk what happened to him i though he would come back but when he didn't come for 3 days i started to get worried and now its been 21 days and idk what to do please help me and guide me i tried to look for him but i couldn't find him and still no clue of him 馃様 Please pray for his safe return im so worried and i feel so lost and dead from the inside. Sorry for my bad english its not my first language

Registered
Hi there. Don't worry about your English, it's fine.
I am very sorry to hear that this has happened. It's terrible not to know what has happened to your cat.
But I cannot say much to your situation, really.

I feel that if it has been over 20 days it is pretty unlikely (although not impossible) that your cat will return. He may have found himself a different place to live where he doesn't have a conflict with another resident cat. Or, sad to say, something may have happened to him.

The only way for this not to happen in the future is if you keep your cats indoors. If you let them outside freely, there is always going to be the danger that one or more will go missing. I am not trying to tell you what to do, just stating reality. Your situation may be that you don't have a choice but to let them outside, and that means you are always going to be taking that risk.

I also want to mention that if you have un-spayed females and an un neutered male there is a high probability that one or both of your females will get pregnant. It would be really good if you can possibly rush the project of getting them spayed and neutered as soon as possible. Maybe you can borrow the money from a friend or family member to get it done as soon as possible.

So sorry for the loss of your cat.

Registered
Hello Kitcat. I'm very sorry that Simba is missing. I don't know what's available where you live, but one thing you could try is to go online and see if there are any free lost and found sites where you could see if anybody found him, and where you could put up a picture or description of him in the lost section.

You could call local Veterinarians, the Animal Control Dept, and animal shelters in your area and see if anybody found him. If not, they may let you put up a picture and description of him in their office. You could ask restaurants and stores to put up a picture and description of him. Put your phone number on the pictures and ask people to call you if they see him.

I'm glad you're saving up to get your cats spayed and neutered. Some animal shelter offer to do the procedures for free or low-cost, so you could ask them about it. I wish you very good luck and hope you find him. You're doing the best you can, and that's all any of us can do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts