Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had stated before that I had namer's block, well now my Baby Kitty has a name. I named him Mushi! (Pro: MooShe:lol:)

Anyway, here are some pictures of him. This is his official thread!

Day he was born

Day old

A week old (today)

Picture of his feet and face (so sad his eyes arent open yet)

Bum picture! It looks like my initial assumption was right, he is a riser rumpy. I was kind of hoping he would be a stumpy.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Awww...he is adorable. Can't wait to see more pix as she gets older and grows. I had a cat named Mushi once; she was such a sweetheart.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NEW PICTURE UPDATE 7.18.11
You can see his colouring is starting to show up and he is standing! (Ps I got his Birthdate wrong, he was born on the first so he is now 18 days old!)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A mini update here. Turns out Mushi is NOT going to have the curled ears, They are straight. Breeder apologized and offered a discount for him because of it. Talked to hubby and we decided to go ahead and still get him even though he wont have the curled ears. A little disappointed about it but IMO the naturally short tail and the evenness of his polydactleness out weighs the curled ears.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I found out today that he is a seal point, chances of him becoming striped are like none and he will be a short hair as well.

*sighs* I really wanted a lynx point (white with pale brown stripes) curled ears, natural short tail, poly feet, and medium hair.

Im getting natural short tail and poly feet. It does make me disappointed but I look at his pictures and go "I just cant let him go" (I was given the option to chose another kitten)

So here is a picture of his Mom, Its what he will probably look like. Im still going to hope he gets some striping though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts