Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost our beloved family cat Max about 2 months ago :( (RIP)

And decided we needed to have a cat in our lives again. So my husband knew someone who new someone who had "farm" cats :? They have so many cats that ended up around their house and on their property and they just keep having kittens :( so I figured we would go there and take one home. Well how could I leave with just one???? They were so cute...I actually wasnt going to take any because they looked very small and we couldnt tell if they were boys or girls...I wanted to wait until they were a little bigger but the lady was like no no take it now...so I took 2. I was told they were about 7 weeks but after doing some online searching and asking around they were probably 5-6 weeks.

Here are my new babies Jazz and Oreo the day they came home (two weeks ago) and I have to admit I cant ever imagine only having one kitten at a time again...they play so well together and keep each other company. Its soooo cute, they lick each other and attack each other :)

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
You forgot the cuteness overload warning!! My poor heart...

They're adorable! I love the white stripes on their little noses. :luv :luv :luv

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks :) oh I love them :luv its great they have each other they have a cage they sleep in and go in when we are out (its big, 3ft high 4ft long and 2ft deep) and they very rarely cry unless they cant find each other.

I will have to post some new pics of the tubby little fluff balls they have filled out a bit now and gotten bigger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts