Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little guy was the only survivor from his litter, and his mother had no milk for him. We tried placing him with some nursing mothers, but none of them wanted anything to do with the little guy. So, I volunteered to care for him!

He was born yesterday around 1. He doesn’t have a name yet, but I was toying with the idea of Berwin, which means blessed. Any name suggestions are welcome :smile:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks so much everyone!

I was just fostering, but I can tell already that this little guy is going to stay with me. I've gotten quite attached to him already! I really hope he makes it. It seems like he will. He's very vocal and active around feeding time and is gaining weight and seems overall very healthy.

So, here's a picture from today!

I woke up at 4 this morning to feed him, and I about had a heart attack. Little fellow has a sense of humor! :wink

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the kind words and well wishes! He’s doing really well and he purrs up a storm now! I cant wait for his little eyes to open.
But yes, he likes to sleep on his back with his little tootsies in the air. Its not the best thing to wake up to at 4 in the morning when one is still half asleep, but once you come around you realize how cute he is!

Here he is yesterday, with his best friend.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great pictures and luck so far. Raising a kitten from birth can be very challenging as they require constant feeding and cleaning.

And yes I would have had an heart attack when I saw that kitten sleeping on its back.

Keep us posted

1 - 20 of 59 Posts