Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new crew of fosters I brought home New Years Eve! Momma Jemma, Jimmy, Jonah, Joey and little torti Janna. I took pics but 90% did not come out because of the lighting or wiggling. The babies are about 4-5 weeks old. Weaned and litter box trained for the most part. Momma is a sweet orange tabby. They are temporarily housed in hubby's office until the foster room is cleared of kittens next week.

J babies (1).jpg

J babies (6).jpg

J babies (3).jpg

J babies (8).jpg

J babies (2).jpg

·
Registered
0 Posts
Awwww they are cute.
Hmmmm....a second kitten foster room in the making!
Your hubby is a gem!

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is quite a concession on hubby's part let me tell you! I assured him it's just temporary! I don't want momma bothered by these older kittens. They can, AND DO, climb all over the place! They can do a single leap right up to the cage and scamper up the sides before I can stop them. Momma would probably not be happy so we are keeping her in the study with a view of the upper deck for the time being. I need to remember to scatter some bird seed up there for the squirrels and her viewing enjoyment!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
ARGH!! Cuteness Overload Warning!! Adorable mama and babies!

·
Banned
243 Posts
Ohhhhh Marcia, they are soo cute!! I could just cuddle them up!
Mama is very gorgeous also....
They are so lucky to have you as a foster mom...

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
They're PRECIOUS!! what Cuties!

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's it...I'm dead. You killed me with cute. Oh, but what a way to go. LOL!!
Laughed out loud with this! Thanks! They really are cute and so sweet! I can't wait to get them in my regular foster room and let them run and scamper all about! I'm ready for a tiny baby fix!! I love all my babies but by 3-4 months I'm ready for them to find new homes! Thank God for laser pointers and tiring them out!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I love all my babies but by 3-4 months I'm ready for them to find new homes! Thank God for laser pointers and tiring them out!!
I feel this! Jasper's closer to five months now, and he's mellowed ~a little bit~ since I got him, but he is still such a handful sometimes. I wish he responded to a laser pointer. He'll walk over to it, sniff it, then give me this look like 'really? I'm supposed to fall for this? :roll: You're not getting off that easy!'

Thankfully Da Bird and this Cat Chaser toy from the same company really get him going :thumb

Super cute babies too! :luv :luv :luv

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
O.M.G. :luv

I really hate it when people post pics that make me sit here and make funny noises out loud..."ooooooo" "eeeeeeee!"

They are ADORABLE - including Momma!! She looks so sweet. How old is she?

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
O.M.G. :luv

They are ADORABLE - including Momma!! She looks so sweet. How old is she?
We have momma (I named her Jemma), listed as 1+ but I think she is much older. She seems older and wiser than someone only 1. She prefers to sit on that top perch and when I let her out she sniffs around and curls up on the floor near the cage. Yesterday I let her out and she walked around for a miute then went right back to the cage and just stayed on the perch. She is much like my first foster momma Zoey - very sweet and "wizened". She is not threatened by any of the cats going in or out of the room.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These babies are getting SO big so fast. I guess they are about 6 weeks old now and so frisky and sweet. The little torti I named Janna was super shy and scared of me up until a few days ago. Now, when I enter the room she runs up to me for snuggles. She's such a doll and it wasn't until I took her pics a few minutes ago that I noticed her tiny little tongue sticking out!
SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! Meet Janna, Jimmy, Joey and Johan.....

Janna (8).JPG

Jimmy (6).JPG

Joey (1).JPG

Jonah (2).JPG

1 - 20 of 26 Posts