Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive the lousy pics......cheap camera, cloudy day, totally inept picture-taker. But I wanted to get some shots of the sisters before they outgrow their cuteness and turn into lovely cat-ladies. So I took them out into "the jungle" today.

I fostered a (VERY) feral mom and her daughters this spring, and my heart couldn't say good-bye to the little farts! So, here they are. They're two months old and weigh nearly three pounds each.... :D

This is Snickelfritz (aka Freckle-Face). She's the bold one of the pair. Snick had a serious eye problem at 10 days, but with antibiotics and various eye treatments round-the-clock for two weeks,the vet says she will probably be able to keep her eye now. The pupil is "working", but she has a haze over the eye. Believe me, it doesn't slow her down a bit! I somehow forgot to get a pic of her right side, which is all white with no calico markings!

And here's Cindy Lou (aka Mooselet), who is more reserved than her sister. She's more of a thinker and observer, but will jump right into the action after her sis tests the waters. She's difficult to photograph with her dark coloring. She has tan "eyebrows" ---- and the cutest tan tip on her tail.

And a belated picture of Ricky (aka Ricky Ticky Toodle Butt). I started fostering him last fall at about 4 months old. I had to keep him, because *we need each other*. Really.

Right now, I'm fostering a new girl named Buttons. I'll get some pics soon. Poor thing is so thin, plus she just got spayed, but she's so very friendly and deserves a really good home. Wish her luck!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Ricky Ticky Toodle Butt? :D Ummm, uh, sure, right....a perfect name for a sweet little kitty! Well, the all have interesting names. :)

They're all lovely, Elsie! You're such an angel to take care of them. Now, I want to see Buttons!

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Awwww, they're adorable!! Between Cindy Lou's feet and Snick's little face and ALL OF Ricky, I can see why you can't let them go.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imperialfelines said:
I do not normally like the look of tortoise shell cats, but I really like the black one :)
Same here! You know, when I tried to come up with excuses for adopting the Twisted Sisters, I decided (1) Who would want a cat with a bad eye?, (2) Who would want a tortoiseshell? (Because the shelter owner said thay are difficult to adopt out, since they are so "ugly".) Well, Cindy is so far from ugly that the light from ugly takes three million light-years to reach her! (Thank you, Roseanne.... :D )

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More Ricky. He's smallish, but long, lean, and very agile!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts