Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New here, so I thought I'd introduce myself and my kitty family. We have one kitty, Rex, who we adopted a while back. He is a beautiful big boy who I don't have any pictures of :( lol mostly because his favorite time to visit is eating time. I just can't keep the boy home. We tried having him strictly indoors, but the second anyone ever opened the door, he would dart out. So we let him have his way and love him just how he is. Fast forward to now, and we have not one but TWO of the one trillion "Free Kittens" out there at the moment. (Free is an interesting word... their vet bills and food aren't free too, right?). Anyway, we luvs 'em anyway, even though they only came a few days ago. So, intoducing Sully and Boo (Those of you with kids might recognize these names from the movie Monsters Inc, lol).

So here's Sully....

Sully has more personality so far than any other cat I have ever met. He runs and plays like crazy, and you should hear him meow! He meows when I'm pouring the food, when I'm holding his sister instead of him, when he's alone, when he feels like it, etc. He is a whole lot of fun though and I think his personality makes it easier for Boo, who is more shy.

So, with that, Here's Boo..

So, Boo is not actually Sully's sister... by the time fate steered me towards these two, they were the only ones left of a litter that looked exactly like Sully (so I'm told). Boo was found stuck in a fence a few weeks before hand, so tthey took her in and put her in with Sully's litter. I don't think anyone told them that they aren't related though, cause they are seriously in love. Anyway, Boo is the quieter calmer one by a long shot. She seems to enjoy being held some, in between her little kitten moments of play that last less than half the time Sully plays. She's our definite lover girl.

So, thats my kitty family! Thanks for reading about them! I look forward to sharing our jaunt through kitten hood here!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Such pretty kitties! :D It sounds like Sully and Boo compliment each other, personality wise. You're going to have so much fun!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
~Siameseifuplz~ said:
awwww, they're adorable! and get used to Sully's voice, he looks like he's part Siamese :wink:
Thanks! So, about Sully's points... will they get darker? We had noticed that his ears and nose were only lightly colored and my mom had said that pointed kitties get darker as the get older but she didn't say when it stopped..?

And on the subject of coats... the form I filled out to get the fixed asked for coat patterned... I put bicolor for them both because none of the others fit Sully and I am not sure what coat pattern Boo has... is it full enough to be called tux? I thought it was too broken up to be tux but not broken up enough to really be called spotted, though she does have spots... so what do you think she is?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts