Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Morgan and Ralphie. Ralphie is the one on the bed, and Morgan is the one underneath. They're still both nervous since I just got them today. They've been hiding under my bed all day, but they do come out once and awhile.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
They're adorable! Don't worry about them not coming out, soon they'll be taking over the whole house, hehe :wink:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Such cute kitties! Just be patient with them, they will warm up to you. Ralphie is already brave enough to jump up on the bed, so you are well on the way.

Keep us posted on how things are going, OK?

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I love them. They are so cute and playful.

Morgan is about 14 weeks old, and Ralphie is almost 6 monthes. I have to get Ralphie his final set of shots next week. And they'll both need to be nuetered soon. :)

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Haha they are cute. Ralphie on the bed looks like my cat, Oliver and I have that same Bed Set from Bed Bath and Beyond. I take alot of pics of Oliver on it. At first I thought you accidentally posted a pic of my cat. Haha. Cute kities!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
What a great picture! It's not unusual at all for them to take their time getting comfortable. Of course they'll have to inspect the house top to bottom, inch by inch. That's their job. I'm sure they'll find the house and you are just perfect tor them! Congratulations on your new babies! They're beautiful cats. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts