Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know I havent posted much here. But I got a new kitty today, we're still trying to decide if we will keep him, since our neighbor found the guy outside. We think he may be the sister of another litter to our youngest.

His face is strange to me though. I've seen alot of house cats, and never seen one with his facial structure. Between his ears and nose,right between his eyes, it kind of points out some, and his eyes are very long, but small. It's the only way I can really describe it.

He's really loving and all, I'm just curious if anyone can help tell me if he's just a certian breed or something since it just seems odd to me.

This is the best photo he would let me take, he is way to curious of everything to stand still for to long.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since he came from outside, we are unsure on what he is. My friend says his face looks like a bobcat so he is thinking he is at least half bobcat... >.<

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
One can't tell much from the picture, but he looks like a real sweetheart! Has he lost the fur at the bottom of his legs or are the lower parts of his legs just a different color? (It's hard to tell from the picture.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts