Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to change my name to 4 furbabies :razz:. I officially adopted a ragdoll. Her name is Sasha, she is a 6 year old blue point. She was a breeding cat who was also shown and won one grand championship.

Intros with the other cats are going so-so. She is starting to get use to my calico, Sophie, after she put her in her place when sophie went all hyper kitten on her. Now she is liking her more.

Anna, my tuxedo, is not happy with her presence. She hisses everytime she looks at her or gets to close and sasha hisses back. Hopefully they all become friends shortly. Anyways, here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
If they are not all out brawling, they should be fine in the future, but did you isolate Sasha before introducing her to the resident cats? How you introduce them will set the tone for the future.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they are not all out brawling, they should be fine in the future, but did you isolate Sasha before introducing her to the resident cats? How you introduce them will set the tone for the future.
Yep I put her in a seperate room then put her in the carrier and let the cats and dog sniff her. I later took her out and that's when there was hissing and swiping so I isolated Sasha again. Then I let them hang out on the condo and that's when her and Sophie started to bond. Anna still hisses her lots. She's being isolated over night though.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I need to change my name to 4 furbabies :razz:.
I was my3kitties when I first joined CF. When we added Smokey, I think I asked catman (the admin at the time), if I could change my name to my4kitties. I'm not sure how you'd go about changing your name now. My guess would be to PM a mod?

Anyways, here are some pics.

She's beautiful! I've always wanted a Raggie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts