Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought this cutie home last night. I'm still undecided as to whether I will call him Niles or Nigel, so for now, I just switch between the two.

Both batteries for my digital camera are MIA (apparently, having an extra battery isn't enough for me, I need some sort of GPS system :roll:), so all I have for now are some low quality cell phone photos.

First time he lay down and let me pet him after the traumatizing car ride home:

Strange new world:

I think we're gonna need a bigger lap:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Congratulations! He's a sweetie. He certainly looks like he's exploring everything and settling in nicely.

·
Super Moderator
26,494 Posts
Now that is one comfortable kitty!!! He's already made himself at home! What a gorgeous roommie you have!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ladies! :)

I'm so happy that he is getting comfortable now, after spending his first few hours here under my bed, in between the rungs of a ladder. Thank goodness Niles (yes, I've decided ;)) has found better spots to lounge!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Oh such a beautiful boy!

My Apple also prefers to drink from a mug, but not just any mug and not just in any place. It must be the paw-printed mug and only on my nightstand! At first I humoured her so she could relax and realize this is her home, but now she insists that it isn't proper for her to drink from a bowl on the floor. And oh my goodness if I forget to put her fave mug. :)

Glad to hear Niles is starting to settle into his new home. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Niles is now on Youtube!

Playing with some rope/string:

And playing with his cat catcher:

(Don't worry, these "toys" are only used for supervised play.)

Edit: woah, I was not expecting the videos to embed. Neat.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Oh my goodness, he is soooo stunning! So sleek, and shiny black fur. I think black cats are some of the most beautiful out there. He just oozes confidence too. He looks like he knows that he is home :p The mug thing is super cute, I had never seen that before. I'm excited to hear more about Nile's adventures!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts