Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its not just mine, a group of us worked on it together. a game i have played online for nearly 4 years is being closed down by electronic arts. We are working on a new server a lobby client. I have asked ea if they could link to us from their site, they are thinking about it. as its a brand new site there isnt many posts! there is a general section, but also sections for populous the beginning, diablo2 and unreal tournament.

everyone here is more than welcome to pop their heads in and say hello! I want to show ea what a little community it is. our old site had just over 26,000 posts. But it was very old, and worn out.
here the link, on there i am jude- just u would notice my cat avatar! lol

http://www.teamadept.com

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We use to be a populous:the beginning clan, for about 3 years. then a year ago we decided to move from the clan part to more community part, but within we had an elite group of players as the clan. Sadly EA are closing the server the game runs on because it doesnt make them money anymore (sad, but i dont blame them) so we have a project to make a new lobby client. there are also sections about diablo2 and unreal tournament, 2 major games of TA over the years aswell, i love them both! there are also just sections tho to hang around and have a gossop!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts