Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and this will be my frist time having cats. I'm 26, single, and moving into my own apartment (Finally!)

I currently live with a roommate and her two cats (Darwin and Lina), but she's moving to DC this August, so I thought, what better time to get two kitties of my own?

I found two kittens that will be ready at the end of august or early september, and they're currently on hold for me. I do not know if they will be boys or girls, so I currently don't have names for them.

But I would LOVE to show them off to everyone as they're so sweet and adorable!!!

Here are my new babies:
(and PS... I'll update this thread with new pictures as I get them, and after they come home with me)

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Teeny tiny pink paws! :luv

Are they a specific breed?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leazie said:
Where are you getting them from?
I found them from someone on craigslist who had an unwanted litter. But don't worry... these little ones will be fixed and be taken to the vet very regularly. :)

marie73 said:
Are they a specific breed?
Not that I'm aware of. I'm not sure if they're short or long hair, but I THINK they are short hair... I read somewhere that short hair newborn kittens have a "fuzzy" look :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
ugh an unwanted litter??????????? Poor babies!! At least the person posting on craigslist did the responsible thing and didn't dump them somewhere.

They are so precious - thanks for taking them! :luv

1 - 12 of 12 Posts