Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had him since he was a tiny kitten. A lady was giving a litter away in north Omaha (duck the bullets). He had a gooey left eye and ear mites. Here is a recent picture of him after I brushed him.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Happy Birthay Early Symyn!! (18 years !)
You're a Handsome Lad! :p

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
What a great looking old man! Even WITH the much reviled comb over!! My son is afraid of losing his hair and was asking me about hair restoration. I told him that if money could really buy great hair Donald Trump would NOT have a comb over!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ha! Funny pic :) At first I couldn't tell what that was on top of his head. I'm guessing he has had a fun 18 years with you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Vespa, I noticed on one of your posts that you adopted a cat from The Cat House, which is where I volunteer. How is that cat doing?
Topper (our very first adoption from TCH) and our big black panther, Armand were/are Cat House cats. Armand is doing great! He is a super handsome and friendly boy with an insanely long tail. I'll have to post a pic.

BTW, I've played "Santa" for TCH for the last 5 years or so. My wife used to be more active at TCH but she can't clean anymore due to physical limitations.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Topper the Cornish Rex?? That was an important part of TCH history, the rescue of those hoarded cats.

But I've wandered way off the topic. Here's hoping Symyn's birthday is full of purrs, treats and head scritches.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Topper the Cornish Rex?? That was an important part of TCH history, the rescue of those hoarded cats.

But I've wandered way off the topic. Here's hoping Symyn's birthday is full of purrs, treats and head scritches.
haha no problem! Yeah Topper the Cornish Rex. I very nearly got Rafaella. Topper was such a wonderful cat. I really miss him.

Symyn was in a great mood this morning. Loudly purring for me. Self-petting cat when I put my hand out. He gets ringers sub-cutaneous every day now. He drinks but needs the extra boost to keep him hydrated and hungry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts