Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as I have just returned from a trip to my mothers, I thought it was about time I introduced you all to the rest of my little fur family.

Holly. My mums dog. She initially belonged to a lodger many years ago but when he moved out he left her behind :( . She is estimated to be between 15-17 years old now.

Benji. Best dog in the world. Turned 16 in March.

And - because this is a cat forum ...

Felix picture number one. My Mums favourite boy. He is such a tiny little tom cat - his feet are so dainty. He is 14 years old.

Felix picture number two. Close up. Look at those little feet!! Isn't he cute? :D

Felix picture number three. I love this photo. It was taken last year when his younger brother Liam was still alive. Liam died of kidney failure in March - just before I got Toby. He was such a gentle boy and i still miss him badly. :cry:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Awww, that last picture! :luv

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. Its always nice to go 'home' and visit the furry ones. Benji turns into a 'dog-sheep' following me everywhere :lol:.

Of all the cats that my mother has had (about 30 as a rough estimate -not all at once obviously!) Liam was my personal favourite. Very affectionate - as long as it was on his terms - and not an ounce of aggression in him towards humans. Tended to beat up his brother a bit - with Felix being so much smaller. Liam weighted a hefty 14lb (admitedly he was rather overweight).

Here he is - my beloved 'bikini man'. The large white region on his tummy is due to an operation to unblock his bladder after a 'crystal' episode. He was ALWAYS getting UTI's and crystals, even when on a special diet. It very likely caused the kidney failure. He died so suddenly - simply collapsed. :cry: He was only 13.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts