Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Cheetah, my mom and dad's new kitten!
Hope this works!

Here she is taking what we call a NECK NAP! She takes them on my mom frequently.

Flying Cheetah!

Another nap... on the couch only b/c no humans were available!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey... why isnt the banner on the bottom of my post working??? Its suppossed to have pictures of my kitty, Andie :( darn it! Maybe Andie took it off there b/c she doesnt like Cheetah! She was very fresh to her! She was very happy to go back home...where she is an "only pet"

Any idea why my banner might not be working?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
That looks like Scotty...actually, I think most cats that are gray/black striped like that, look like each other. =o) So cute!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Aww! What a beautiful kitty! :) I hope the kitty brings everyone a heart full of love and happiness for years to come. Give the kitty a kiss for me next time you see it. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Looks like she is off to a good start! The picture of her asleep snuggling your moms neck is precious. She knows she is safe and in her forever home!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the nice words about our little Cheetah! She is definitely a goof ball. My mom called today and told me she now drags her fishing pole with the feather at the end all over the house. She even drags up into the bed when my parents are trying to sleep! haha.
Also, doesnt she have BIG ears??? She looks so cute! I am assuming she will grow into them!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheetah is very cute, but Andie is sooo pretty!! (of course, I'm partial to orange tabbies )

Aww, thanks SpaceMonkey! My Andie is a gorgeous one! Everyone always comments on how pretty her golden eyes are! They match her fur! She is extra special too, b/c she was the runt of the litter, and she has a little short tail. It's a birth defect my vet says, but I think it makes her look even more unique and pretty!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts