1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

sketter

skeeter and blackie peeking behind him.

midnight just waking up

and after waking you need a nice stretch.

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Beautiful kitties! (and doggy)

I love it when my babies stretch! :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya skeeter has really soft long hair and he wont let me brush him so every day i check him for mats and if i find any i restrain him and use the mat breaker on him i have tried every thing to get him to let me brush him and after him i will not get another long haired kitty. poor skeeter i saved him from a bad life. a friend of mine took me to someones house she knew this lady had tons of cats and a dog and will not get any of them fixed well she just put these cute kittens out side at 8 weeks to fend for them self she did put out food but that's it. i seen 3 kittens they all acted feral but i managed to catch skeeter he had runny eyes i had 4 layers of clothes on so i put this hissing squirm ball under the first shirt and kept him there the whole time i was there when i was ready to go i asked the lady if i could take him home and she said yes actually she didnt want them at all but still refuses to fix the cats and she was well off the inside of her house was decked out with beautiful expensive stuff and she had a brand new car. so i took him home he dose have allergies that bother him sometimes and his eyes get goopy but so far he has been healthy.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

ok this is midnight i took 20 shots before i could get this and her eyes are really yellow she is always ready for Halloween lol. its still not perfect but oh well my cats are not easy to get good pics of.

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
She looks like my Cleo! :luv

1 - 10 of 10 Posts