Delivering an ultimatum -

Ready to pounce -

Blue Tiger, showing her diva side -

Zen Arianwen, contemplating -

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A quick note about Arianwen's sweet purrsonality - If I ask,"Can I have a kiss?", she reaches up and touches her nose to mine. :heart
:eek:rcat

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I'm so jealous - my kitties show me their butt when I try to sweet talk them! :?

She's beautiful -- and obviously loving her new home and her roommate! :luv

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
Are you sure that's not Baby's sibling? 8O :wink: She's so pretty! :D Baby does the same thing with kisses. I say "Give me kisses" and she does! :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
what a lovely girl! so pretty

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
The kisses thing must be a blue gray thing. If you ask Simba for a kiss he will tuck his head to the side and lean into your face.

Arianwen is a beautiful kitty, and in the best home!!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!
She isn't really the cuddlebunny that she apears. She doesn't like a lot of extended petting. 3 or 4 pets, or a little scritch and that's enough for her. But she shows her affection by staying close and keeping paw-contact or her tail draped over me. And kitty kisses all the time! :luv

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I'd rather have kisses! :D

Or they could clean their own litterbox, or the dishes, or maybe dust.... :wink:

Arianwen is so playful and beautiful. I'm glad you found each other, Gunterkat. :luv

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm glad I found her, too. :D It's true what you said before about why I lived in a catless house for so many years. Arianwen wasn't around yet to make it a home. :heart

Oh, a recent development along those lines, Marie - I've taught Arianwen to push or pull doors open for me when I'm carrying stuff and don't have a free hand. She can't turn doorknobs yet, but I'm sure that won't take long. :lol: She's a fast learner, and loves to try new things and make up new games. :luv

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
She's just amazing! Maybe I could borrow her for a week to teach my kitties something. :D

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, y'know, Marie, Miss Arianwen only travels with her agent, and her tutoring fees are quite high. :p
:eek:rcat

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Divas! :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts