Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some had asked me for pics of her. So this is her last night...

Her lil fat belly its so cute :)

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
awww
that reminds me of vienna, in the end she was so fat she couldnt fit on the arm of my chair- he fave place to sit hehe

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im clueless wheres shes going to try and have them. We put a box in our closet with towels and she went in it once so im praying that she goes in there lol

The hubby is home with her so someone will be there when she has them, i just know he is nervous about doing this.. it will be his first litter :)

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
My boyfriend made me a box for our cat, high walls fairly large and a removeable lid. I even bought the expensive vet beds to put in them as I was recomended to use them by a breeder I know (I have to say tho they are fantastic)

but even with all that my cat had them in the back of the spare room behind a load of wood :roll:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm not sure, but I think the cats need somewhere that is away from everything, and doesn't smell like "human"... It might be an old wives tail?

·
Registered
98 Posts
i had a box made up for my Chewy to have hers. (she had them 3.5 weeks ago). she didn't want ANYTHING to do with it. I put her in it, and she growled at me and jumped out of it. I even put it on top of my tv where she loves to lay... still she hated it! But low and behold, when the time came I'll be damned if she didn't jump in that box and start popping out kittens! Weird how cats do things like that. :lol:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok.. so im thinking shes gonna try the tub, lol.

She's been going in there all the time the past 3 days. and just lays there. It may be because the tub is cool and thats what she needs right now.

As far as the box.. she has slept in it 2 times now. So i dunno. I thought she was going to have them yesterday because she kept licking herself and doing her little panting so i kept giving her more and more water cause she keeps drinking left and right. so i know its close. HOPEFULLY this weekend while im home and not at work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts