Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the Breeding forum when I was trying to decide whether or not I should get a Ragdoll, so I thought I should share some photos with you.
His name is Jack and he is a 13 week old blue bi-colour Ragdoll. I got him last Sunday.

Sleepy Jack likes my desk...

·
Registered
552 Posts
What an adorable little furbaby! Post more pictures, post more pictures... :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Omg what a cutie! I want a Ragdoll too and heard good thing about their coats and personalities. Too cute :!:

Btw, I noticed you have a Dell monitor and the same exact keyboard as mine....hehe (I used to work at Dell) 8)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kitkat said:
Omg what a cutie! I want a Ragdoll too and heard good thing about their coats and personalities. Too cute :!:

Btw, I noticed you have a Dell monitor and the same exact keyboard as mine....hehe (I used to work at Dell) 8)
Ragdolls have the softest smooth coats. Jack still has baby fur, but it doesn't seem to matt, although I brush him every day so that when he gets bigger he won't attack the brush!
He also loves to be whereever you are. If I put him down to sleep then walk off somewhere, he'll get up to see what I'm doing :) He especially likes watching me prepare food. He's great with people and just seems oblivious to noises after he's heard them once - I've caught him trying to get into the washing machine while it's running by pawing the door !
He thinks he has control of what we watch on tv too...

The Dell monitor was a good one my boyfriend had with an old machine of his, but then he got a nice little TFT and sold this one to me. He managed to scratch it with the plug in transit though! :roll: The keyboard is actually a logitech, which I love. It's covered in white kitten hairs now though!

·
Registered
865 Posts
long haired kittens are always fo funny looking. I love it when they fall asleep and their head falls forward.

·
Registered
552 Posts
ForJazz said:
You don't understand -- I NEED a ragdoll!! I have wanted one forever -- you are so lucky!!
Well, if it is an issue of room, I could CERTAINLY take Mia off your hands. =_ (Why do I get the feeling the answer will be "no"??)

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Mike said:
ForJazz said:
You don't understand -- I NEED a ragdoll!! I have wanted one forever -- you are so lucky!!
Well, if it is an issue of room, I could CERTAINLY take Mia off your hands. =_ (Why do I get the feeling the answer will be "no"??)

Peace,
Mike

no. :lol:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Vixen said:
The keyboard is actually a logitech, which I love. It's covered in white kitten hairs now though!
Haha tell me about it. Sugar always shakes herself like a lil doggie and hair flies everywhere, landing in between the keys.....ah well the joys of having cats :!:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts