Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
I actually found mine in a pillowcase one time. I accidently scooped it up with the pillow when I put a clean pillowcase on after laundry. duh!

They like hiding under sofa cushions. If you've been watching any programs with dogs, Percy may have buried it in the litter box. :grin:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I once lost a remote for my CD player (before the days of ipods, etc.). I wasn't able to order a new remote and for three years I kept getting up and down. I had looked high and low for the remote and figured it was a lost cause, so I finally broke down and bought a new CD player. I unpacked it out of the box and set it up. The day after garbage day, whereupon I had thrown out the box, packaging, etc. and was no longer in a position to return the new CD player, I found the remote for the old CD player! Where? Unbeknownst to me, there was a small tear in the upholstery of my recliner chair, on the inside arm of the chair at the bottom. The remote had fallen through the tear and was stuck inside the chair upholstery. :?

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
This reminds me of what my sister did when we were in high school not once, but twice...and they both involve the freezer.

Exhibit A: She had just finished typing up a term paper and had it in her hand. She wanted to get some ice from the freezer so she could have a cold glass of water. About an hour or so later, she asked me if I had seen her paper. I told her no. She looked everywhere. She couldn't find it. Later that evening, as our mom was getting ready to cook dinner, she opened the freezer to get the frozen veggies out. Guess what was sitting on the top shelf? You guessed it...my sister's paper.

Exhibit B: Same scenario, except instead of a term paper, it was a feminine hygiene product, unused. To this day, she cannot figure out how it ended up in the freezer because she never did anything to drink that day. 8O

·
Registered
829 Posts
If my remote isn't on the bed by my pillow, it is normally knocked onto the floor by one of the cats...now which cat, I have no idea, I can never catch them in the act. lol

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Lift the kitty! Muffin LOVES sitting on the remote. I regularly 'lose' it, only to find it later when he gets up to go wrestle his brother. Of course I didn't check under him before because he looked so sweet sleeping there...little did I know it was a grin of naughtiness on his little sweet face!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts