Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, ive been browsing for a few weeks but just realised i havent uploaded any photos so you can all see who im talking about!

So without further ado (and i hope it works) here is our boy Arnie!

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
He's adorable!!! Gorgeous eyes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, ill tell him! these photos dont do him justice, but he just wont stay still!

Hes just started going out and when he gets back he nose is bright pink, its very funny and im trying to get a photo of that!

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
I've heard that some cats' noses get pink when they're excited, like our cheeks get rosy. He must look even cuter, if that's possible.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol yes, im absolutely in love with him, and amazed with everything he does! Hes quite a talker too, everything he does he tells us about it, he even comes to let us know hes dirties the litter box!

He let me stroke his belly for the first time last night, and i even got a face nuzzle when i went to bed!

Your cats are gorgeous by the way!

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Thanks! They're quite the handful.

Don't you love cats that talk? For me, that's Cleo.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive only ever had one cat before. She was a very prissy little thing bless her. She lived to the tender age of 19 before we had to put her down. I was heartbroken, she was our only family pet growing up, and my baby!

Now im all grown up and with a caring landlord i got to get another! When we went to the shelter there were so many, by Arnie is such a BIG cat, he talked to be, put his paws around my neck and hugged me. Hes just so loving i cant imagine why anyone would want to abandon him!

I love our conversations! Im getting to know him more and more. This morning was the first time it was raining since hes been with us, so refused to go out, but kept looking at us crying as if we could stop the rain so he could go out! Then he was getting all frustrated sat at the window crying at the rain! Bless him!

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Single cats are so special. Cinderella was much happier when she was the only diva.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Arnie is a cutie! I have a talker and a huge cat too, so I know what you're talking about. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for sharing the picture!

·
Registered
550 Posts
He is a very good looking cat! Love how his colors wrap around one side of his face. And that pink nose!! My girl Lucy's nose is the same and so cute when bright pink!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts