Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made myself a ham sandwich then the phone rang so i answered it with the sandwich in my free hand. Monty jumped 3 feet into the air and grabbed my ham sandwich right out of my fingers!

Before I could rescue it, it had fallen apart, so now the carpet is full of hairy butter and the ham I had to chase around the living room as it was stuck in the mouth of a devil spawn :evil:

·
Super Moderator
26,440 Posts
Maybe he read what you posted about him being a bad kitteh and didn't want to disappoint! :lol:

You had me at ham, but lost me at butter! 8O ewwwwwwwwww

·
Super Moderator
26,440 Posts
That may just be me. I would use Miracle Whip and Grey Poupon on a ham sandwich, with cheese, of course. :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
My parents would put butter on their sandwiches. I'm a plain ham and cheese girl myself. Apparently the devil spawn is ok with butter :lol: .

·
Registered
170 Posts
Peanut butter and butter? Never heard of that. Now peanut butter and banana or peanut butter and apply if my choice.

OK - not to gross you out, but mayonnaise sandwiches anyone? Cains mayo (might be local to the northeast) on white bread. Yum!!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Why are cameras never around for those special bad-kitteh Kodak moments? :lol:

I like a little butter on a honey-cured ham sandwich, too. Yum!

Oh, and not to gross anyone out, but fried oysters on buttered New Orleans french bread, with ketchup and hot sauce. Yum, Yum!
It seems that type of bread is ubiquitous in the Big Easy, but is not made anywhere else in the western hemisphere. :?

·
Super Moderator
26,440 Posts
I'm not a fan of butter, I guess. I only use it for recipies and toast, which I rarely eat. My Mom and sister would sometimes dip their fingers in the butter and eat it. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Nothing BETTER than figerprinted BUTTER!

Do they still make Monks Bread? It was the perfect toasting bread! Untoasted,it tasted doughy,but I remember how Monks bread toast would absorb the butter into every nook n cranny! yum.

Did you get the hairy butter out of the carpet,Xanti?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts