Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is such a quirky personality! She loves throwing things off shelves & tables & counters...but I haven't been home much the last two weeks, and am forgetting to catproof the house. I walked in today, opened a two pound box of strawberries, and set them on the table. She was mad at me for being gone, and promptly got up on the table, nudged the box to the edge, and flipped them over. Twenty strawberries, all over the kitchen floor lol. I scooped up the berries, put them in a colander, and for her sake placed the empty box back on the table. Each time she pushed it off, I replaced it, she yowled, pushed it off, I replaced it...

Different story now, about an hour later :) Mind you, Rotten won't each chicken, salmon, pork, steak, wet food, ice cream, yogurt...nothing! Except lobster, of course. Can't forget the lobster. Anyway. I bought a lemon a while back, to slice up and stick in glasses of water. I've never done this before. I put a slice in my glass of water earlier, squeezed a bunch of juice in, and set it on the table. When I looked back at it from the kitchen, Rotten was sniffing my water...gave it an evil, suspicious look...and drank! She drinks lemon water, and appeared to think highly of it!

My little goober! :D

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
That's so cute! :luv
But we'll have to see about getting Rotten a replacement copy of the Cat Union Handbook. She must've misplaced hers. :eek:rcat

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
There is a long absence exception in the Handbook, John.

It's TQ who needs to review it. :D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I refuse to take the blame for her weird eating habits! It's not my fault she tried to bury the salmon I gave her yesterday, but drank my lemonwater! Any and all behaviour such as throwing of strawberries across the room or tearing the [email protected]#$!!! out of my hand, that blame I'll take. The guide for kittehs won't help either of us in these cases, I think.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
haha so funny :lol:

Monty loves throwing things off the side too..he reminds of toddlers that do that at a certain age, throw things on the floor and look at you as if to say: Well?? Pick it up then!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts