Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe. I just got a call from my sister today and she is currently fostering a kitten. Her name is Layla. :D The kitten is so cute, but she's only keeping her for a week. She asked me if I wanted to keep her. I said no unfortunately because we can't afford anther one now( not yet anyway) and I don't think Misa will tolerate kittens. If no one claims her by a week she might take it to a shelter hopefully not a high kill shelter)

She has a picture of her though.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My sister took her in because her previous owner was allergic( I don't understand why would you keep a cat and you know you are allergic) and the dogs didn't really like her. So she volunteered to take her until Monday. She's so cute and I can't keep her. She's currently 3 months old and is a healthy kitty.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha I know I could just look at her all day. lol Now My twin sister wants to meet her before she goes to the shelter.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you all have been reading this. Layla is finally going to go to a new home! She's going home with one of my friends Sunday. :D Yay!! I always wanted her to go home with her. Adriana already has another cat so I think Layla will be a good companion for her. lol The other person didn't seem to want her much.

·
Registered
394 Posts
If you all have been reading this. Layla is finally going to go to a new home! She's going home with one of my friends Sunday. :D Yay!! I always wanted her to go home with her. Adriana already has another cat so I think Layla will be a good companion for her. lol The other person didn't seem to want her much.
Yayyyy :smiles I'm glad she found a home, keep us posted on how she's doing :)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah. I show a video of the kitten to my friend and she was so excited! She said," I can't wait to meet her." I don't know if she will change her name though. I told her that we want to her updates to see how she's doing and how is her young daughter treating her because her daughter is like 1-2 years old. :D

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah. Haha The boys kept going by the door yesterday, especially Vinnie. He ran in the room yesterday where Layla was and he was about to chase her. What about if she ends up bing bigger than him. lol Here's them checking up by the door where Layla was. Layla was doing the same thing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What a sweet kitty! I love her big ears, haha. So cute!

If someone is allergic to a certain animal and decides to get one anyway, they should deal with the symptoms - the owner has made a commitment, in my opinion.

I'm actually allergic to cats as well, but I would never, ever give my Krystal away. I got her as a kitten though, and I'm used to her dander, so my allergies to her aren't severe. But I'd rather have the occasional itchy eyes and hives than give Krystal up!

I'm so happy she found a home!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts