Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum, I just found it on the internet yesterday and I really love it so far! My husband, my son and I live on a small ranch in Western Colorado with our multiple cat household here! I have six kitties: Opie (age:4 yrs) is a orange tabby, Toby (age:3 yrs) is a gray tabby, Emily (age:3 yrs)is a orange, gray and white calico, Harley (age:3 yrs) is a siamese and tabby mix, Sara (1 yr) is a all black kitty with a small white tip on her tail and then there is Winchester (abt 1yr) is a Maine Coon. I also have 1 dog who is a Red Heeler named Badger, 1 rabbit named Betsy and several fishies. I am a big animal lover!

My kitties are all very loveable and they are very demanding in wanting their attention. I got Opie from a local animal shelter. Toby, Emily, and Harley- believe it or not are litter mates. I picked up there mom who was a stray and later found out she was pregnant! I found mama a good home as well as the other kitten she had. Sara, I got from the vet that I used to take my kitties too. She was dumped by her former owners when she was just a kitten- they moved out and left her behind. :cry: A girl that worked at the vet lived next door to these people, took Sara to work (the clinic) to live for a while and then I got her! Winchester, I have had only about a month. A family member found him roaming around his work and looking for food. I recently took him to the vet and found out that he is a Maine Coon! He is very beautiful but, I have been having some issues with him. I already posted a message on him on the behavior board!!!! He is a silly kitty! I love all my babies very much! I plan on posting some pictures of them on here soon!

My kitties and I just all wanted to say "hi" to all of you! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all of you for welcoming my six kitties and I to the forum. I really enjoy this forum so far!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hello and welcome! I am looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get the chance to post them.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am ALL about pictures!! :) I managed to get four in a gallery here in the forum, so you could see some of my kitties. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts