Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Patch from the local shelter when he was about 8 months old. He's about a year now. Had him for 4 months but it already seems like ages! He loves to play fetch, eat bugs, climb and squeeze into anywhere he can, and babble randomly in his cat language. He also loves his cat cubes and dives in and out of them during his hyper times.

About to pounce on my camera!

At 9 months old stealing my soda

Flopped on my chair...he loves sleeping in it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments! I'll try and post some videos of him playing fetch and cube boxing with my other 2 cats lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, I thought about posting the soda pic to icanhascheezburger but never did. Oh, and he DID somehow suck on the straw...found that odd.

I started taking him out on a leash about 2 weeks ago, he flopped and rolled around on the ground a lot at first but he's getting used to it now and walks the neighborhood with me.

Apparently he likes to chew headphones rather than listen to them

·
Registered
114 Posts
to the op dude your patch looks like my kenji but kenji is only 7 months old and does not have the dark patch over his eye and on his left side of his body on his shoulder is white and inside his ears is white fur not like the black of patch and his body is little bit darker not like the sand color that patch has but more like sand after it has rained. Has for the headphone biting don't worry Kenji does that also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts