Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 2 have been giving me quite a run for my money lately with health issues. Pepper with chronic constipation and Cody with oxalate stones. But you'd never know it to look at them..

Cody decided he'd be too cute and take a nap in the bed after a stressful vet visit today. He covered himself with the comforter and laid his head on the pillow (You can clearly see he was not thrilled with me interrupting his nap to take a pic of his cuteness). My pampered prince..

And we can't forget princess Pepper...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Des :)

They do indeed both think they own all beds in the house. And everything else for that matter. They're boss around here LOL

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, she's a fiesty meanie. You'd never know it to look at her, but I still can't help but love her. Cody is the lovable one.

He was definitely not happy. We had just gotten home from a vet visit about 5 minutes before he crawled into bed. Which stresses him out ALOT, because had to have surgery 4 weeks ago to remove oxalate stones.

So its quite the ordeal taking him to the vets now. He hisses and growls the entire time (which he NEVER does at home). Poor lil guy. He was back to his usual playful self by the evening though.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's much happier and more content today, and has decided the bed is just a great place to be...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts