Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...enjoying a VERY warm sunny day.

Neelix tells the sun "get on mah belly!"
(He always lays like that in the sun, with all his toes spread wide open)

Book is just fascinated by the screen reflection floating all over the walls while I move the camera to take a picture.
(Faces like this gave him the nickname 'Crazy Eyes')

MowMow on the other hand is just grumpy (and rumpled) because I woke him up to take a picture.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Oh goodness... where do I begin?! Neelix with his little feet stretched out... ADORABLE! I cracked up laughing when I saw the picture and then read your caption. Talk about a happy, relaxed cat! I love how MowMow looks so grumpy and disheveled - you can absolutely see his dismay for being woken up! haha! But he is also so plush and adorable! Book looks SO much like my family cat, Cuddles, when she gets her alert face! Your boys are just absolute beauties! :luv

Also - that blanket/fabric behind MowMow with the kitties on it is so cute!

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
That picture of Neelix is epic!

Such beautiful boys!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
You Definitely are surrounded by some Handsome Devils!!:p:D
Good shots!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Great pics (but it's easy when you have good subjects). I too love the toes!! I also like the blanket that Mow Mow is sitting on.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL, Dragoness. No timing involved. He lays like that in the sun all the time. Wiht all his toes spread out and his legs stuck out straight.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Awww! What sweeties they are! I tear up when I see sweet MowMow's face. He reminds me so much of my sweet Zipper who we lost last year through an accident. (She stumbled getting into the tub, was in awful arthritic pain and vet said she'd probably never walk again - she was over 17). I still cry over her more than a year later. Love your babies and give them kisses for Marcia!! We never have them very long.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Awww, it's my favorite boys! Mow is adorable with his little crabby face! <3 Book is so handsome. And Neelix with his little toes all spread out...seriously, that is so sweet!!

Such a handsome trio. Thanks for sharing Krissy! Love all three of them beautiful boys!

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Book and MowMow are beautiful boys. The pic of Mow makes me want to stick my whole face in his fur. :) Neelix isn't to the beautiful stage yet - he's still stuck in ridiculously cute. Those toes are hilarious!

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you, Spirite!

MowMow is perfectly amenable to having faces mushed into his fur, including his belly. I do it to him. All. The. Time

As big as I thought Neelix was going to be, it looks like he might stay a fat little round football. He gains weight ridiculously fast (which is a nice change from the other two).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts