Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yar, more pictures! Grabbed some of all three kitties today. :) Enjoy.

Samantha looking adorable.

Rochelle and her cute little face!

Rochelle asks: "Wanna play some Rock Band?! I call dibs on the guitar!"

Samantha and Rochelle on the cat tree together.

Samantha and Rochelle checking out the bathroom door...they know Alice is in there!

Pretty little Alice. <3

Alice has the prettiest tail EVER with the stripes of red.

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Beautiful cats!

Rochelle could be Cleo's twin!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks guys! I'll pass the comments onto the girls...goodness knows they don't get nearly enough attention around here. :roll:

I like the white spot on the front of the black cat. Nice kitties. :)
She's actually got three white spots, one on her chest, one between her front legs, and one between her back legs. I have no real good pictures of her dots, but all three are visible in this pic, so you can get the idea. :) She's also got a few white hairs in her ears and a few random ones mixed in her coat (these ones always tend to be longer than the black ones and we'll pull one real gently and she always, without fail, turns around to lick that hair...it's so darn funny XD).

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet kitties- Samantha is my favorite with that cute nose!!! :D
Shh, don't tell the others but she's my favorite too. :p She's just my little buddy, and is always with me, even car rides. She's started this adorable new thing with me where she'll lay on the back of my computer chair, with her butt and back legs resting on my shoulder or the back of my neck, and her tail wrapped around me. First time she did it, I was all melty. I just love my Sammy. :heart

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I love the picture of Samantha and Rochelle by the bathroom door, looking quite curious! They always know what's going on, don't they?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the picture of Samantha and Rochelle by the bathroom door, looking quite curious! They always know what's going on, don't they?
Oh yes, they always seem to know! I've learned that it's hard to get anything past a cat. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts