Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday my darling Truman.

Truman is a brat. The anti-ragdoll, ragdoll. He has a mind of his own that is always working on something, likely vindictive in nature if the time calls for it, or maybe just trying to find a way to get onto, into, or out of something he's not supposed to. He's courageous, resourceful (a cat? what?), and extremely determined. He loves his young brother, still occasionally challenges his old brother, but hardly ever wants and any type of affection from my wife nor I. He was our first kitten together, and as challenging as he's been, we truly adore him.

He has the funniest sense of humor, he follows us everywhere we go in the house. He wakes from a dead sleep and sprints to the door to greet us when we arrive unless he was already there waiting, and he insists being at his favorite spot by the door to tell me good bye every morning when I leave for work. Though he has crossed eyes (I used to try and convince others that it was a temporary or occasional thing) he is the most beautiful cat that I have ever laid my eyes on. He glides across a room in the most majestic fashion and is very photogenic.

Sorry about my boasting, but this is a cat forum, and I'm sharing my first baby boy on his birthday. Thanks for reading. :D

·
Registered
716 Posts
Happy birthday Truman! He is a stunner :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
From one blue point ragdoll to another, Sasha wishes Truman a happy birthday and she says even though he's too young for her, he is handsome. :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Birthday dinner.... his favorite Turkey flavored Fancy Feast, topped with his favorite Chicken and Liver Weruva, surrounded by his favorite dehydrated tuna flakes. :D

He didn't burn his whiskers.

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Happy birthday Sweetheart! Dinner sounds perfect for a birthday.

·
Registered
135 Posts
What a cat! He has challenged his rag doll genes and reverted to Siamese, methinks!

You have to love those crazy cross eyes.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Actually I think Truman's slightly crossed eyes make him looks very adorable :D
I didn't know he is only 2 year old... Somehow I had the impression you've had him for a long time :)

And happy birthday big boy Truman! May you have many, many more in your life :luv

PS: That b-day "cake" is classic... You even have the candles matching the bow :lol:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, ying.

My Oscar is 10 and Alice is 5, that may be what you were thinking of. The two raggies are just youngins' still.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts