Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than 6 months ago, I brought two little bundles of joy home. Juno, a black, shorthair, 2 year old female with a biting personality and skittish demeanor, and Caesar, a GIANT 9 month old orange tabby male with the energy and playfullness of a small dog and the most friendly, cuddley, personality I've ever seen in a cat.
These two, although I thought impossible at first, have grown to love eachother more than I love them. Caesar and Juno are my babes, and I can't wait to share them with everyone here on this forum!

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Welcome!

Bundles of joy - I love that! Pictures?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

Bundles of joy - I love that! Pictures?
I do but they are all unfortunately taken from a shotty camera phone (my real camera is... uh... taking a leave of absence) that doesn't do their beauty justice.

And they really are. Caesar is trying to bat the words being typed on the screen as I type them. He's a nut. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh I'm super excited to see photos of your big Tabby! Sounds great that they get along so well! I'm currently getting my bichon frise Zachary and my new cat Annabelle to tolerate each other. They ignore each other, but sleep in the same bed with me. They use me as a border to keep "ignoring" the other with. At least they don't ever fight!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts