Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post it, just so you guys know why I've been disappearing. :)

June 23-25 (yes today, I'm leaving in ten minutes!)
July 2-6
July 10-12
July 18-20
July 24-27

I'll try to take some nice pictures.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Mine:

It's all tentative right now. I'm off work on:

July 22-26
July 30-August 1
Aug 14-22
Aug 27-29

The only dates I know for sure that I won't be around are:

July 22-26
Aug 27-29

·
Registered
656 Posts
Have a great time on vacation!

I dont think we will be going anywhere for an extensive stay in the near future. However I am in general more busy this time of year than any other with the kids being off school and all. I also work every weekend.

So if I am not posting as much it is probably more because I need a vacation, haha, just kidding... its because the kids keep me busy this time of year. :D

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I guess I should post that I won't be around from August 7 until August 17, though I could be gone as late as the 23. I'm getting married on August 14th in Washington State. We'll fly back on the 16th, but I might take the rest of that week off from work. I might check the forum from my sister's house, but I'm not counting on it.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
:( Aw, that's a shame 'Niss! That's the one week in the year that no mod is permitted to miss. :wink:

Seriously, that's exciting news! I was married on Aug. 16, and my first child was born 1 hour and 12 minutes before our second anniversary-on Aug. 15. Will you be having a church wedding? If so, I hope you let us see pictures of you in your gown! I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride! :)

I could be off for several days at any time without warning. My computer is giving me so much trouble. I downloaded an update from Windows, hoping that would solve my color and screensize problems. All it did was slow down the computer immensely. It can literally take minutes to go from one site to another. There's no uninstall available, unfortunately. When I can't stand it any longer, Old Pokey will have to go to the computer hospital. I'll be in such withdrawal! :cry:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Jeanie said:
Will you be having a church wedding? If so, I hope you let us see pictures of you in your gown!
Yep, it's a church wedding. I've got my white dress already. :) Problem is, I don't fit into it. heheh

I'm trying to strike a deal with a photographer. If he photographs the wedding, I will design his website. I think it's a fair deal. After all, I'm not asking for free prints.

My little brother was born on August 15th and guess what! Sabby's birthday is the 16th. :D

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
That sort of thing seems to run in families! I was born on Father's Day, my nephew was born on my birthday, I told you about my daughter, and another child was born on my brother's birthday, on and on! We have some months that are really expensive! August is one of them. Bring on the Ramen noodles! I have to save my money. :(

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm back in town... and wow, it's impossible to catch up on four to five days worth of posts. :p

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, the trip we had planned to go to Cedar Pointe from July 18-20 has been cancelled. Everyone backed out. :?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm leaving in an hour or so for my last vacation of the summer. See you all Tuesday or Wednesday!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I will be on very sporatically this weekend. I think it's safe to say we are all pretty busy this time of the year.
Can't believe the number of new posts just in a couple of days, this is a busy place!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts