Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry - it only took a few months! :lol: When I saw Ianthe's pictures I realized "God I am sooooo lazy!" So here they are:

Married October 31, 2005

Full length picture of our clothes. I picked out the flowers and made my own bouquet (since my father forgot to order real flowers hehe) I think it turned out pretty nice.

Here are our wedding rings:

Here is my sister with us - she was my "best woman" hehe. At least that's what I called her. I want to smack my brother-in-law - this was the only shot of my sister that you can see her in and he only got her when she was frowning. :?

Here is my goofy dad with my husband. This is the 2nd and last picture of my family - if my mother hadn't brought our camera we wouldn't have any (but I only have hard copies of those).

The kiss!

I think this is one of the best pics of us together.

Hope you liked them - sorry I am posting them so late! :oops: I have more - but I'll have to get them onto a CD or something to put them online.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing. What a truly unique and beautiful look for your wedding. I love your kimono and your DH's matching suit is very classy.

And i love that you can see the low country right behind you :) I married into a Hilton Head family and that's where we got married, too. I love it there and the gorgeous scenery.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I love your Komono!!!! It is gorgeous!! Definatley the route I would go if Sean and I ever get married. I am not a fan of the white wedding dress. Also I love asian culture. Your wedding looked so nice and simple. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wow!!!!!! You look so pretty and your husband looks very happy! And your wedding rings are very pretty! Its never to late to post pictures, I think we all like looking at them!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Wedding

What beautiful picutres. It's funny, but I had alsways pictured you as looking Japanese. I suppose becuase your user name sounds Japanese.
You must have a strong admiration for Japanese culture .. have you ever been there?

seashll

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
manitu22 said:
I love your Komono!!!! It is gorgeous!! Definatley the route I would go if Sean and I ever get married. I am not a fan of the white wedding dress. Also I love asian culture. Your wedding looked so nice and simple. Congratulations!!
It doesn't have to be a kimono. It could be a chi-pao (Chinese), a sari (India) or a Sarong (Malaysia) :D

I think I am going Victorian for my wedding. I will have a high-necked long-sleeved dress :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
aphrodeia said:
That kimono is stunning! If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose to wear a kimono for your ceremony?

I was going to ask that too!

Great pictures. CONGRATS!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts