Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my names is Morty Mathers I am from Cardiff I am Welsh and I love cats! I have three kitties (one I recently adopted) two of them are named Jordan and Ally. I refer to them as Jordy and Ally-Face (as it is traditional where i am from to add this suffix as endearment i.e. Morty-Wyneb would mean i think like, darling? but translates to face) :butterfly
[/IMG] This is Jordy

[/IMG] And my darling Ally-face

I do love cats. I hope as well :) Blwydd hapus, penaethiaid cath!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is my newest cat, named Eric Clapton which i have nicknamed Wfftitwff affectionately because of his fur i am sorry there is not better picture will try to find one soon, as I have lost the camra (sp?)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much! Your cat is quite beautiful as well! Where is PAcific Northwest? Is it in America? have never been but i have family in las angelys and they like it much there. Blwydd hapus, and thank you for the welcome Mow-Wyneb!

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Los Angeles is in California, on America's west coast. I am in Oregon, the state right above California. :) It rains a lot up here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow so that is quite far! it rains much in wales but we are not as poor off as the scots. my cats like it a good deal. much say cats do not like to get wet but mine have always enjoyed it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Your kitties are adorable. I have found that cats do not like you to get them wet but if they choose to get wet it is fine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In the Valleys yes. A very beautiful place by any measure. I would live in the country but my work keeps me in Cardiff. I hope one day to retire out there, have many more cats and a small cottage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts