Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone , this is my first post here .
i have a female spayed cat , her name is Mishka.
she is a year and half , and we've been having her since she was a month and half.
she is very lovely and very smart , but also very wierd .
she doesnt like to be pet , unless she is sleepy or about to fall asleep !
she only eats a specific kind of cat food , and then then next time we buy it she wont eat it and so on ..... so we have lots of trouble buying her something she would eat .... but yet she will eat any trash off the floor " rubber bands , threads ,etc. ".
her favourite pose is to lay down on her back , with all her 4 legs spread !!! haha sometimes she stays like this for an hour ! she looks like a roasted chicken in this pose !

so are these things normal ? if not whats the best way to fix them ?

thanx everyone .

cheers

·
Registered
761 Posts
:) Nothing sounds wrong to me. You got a unique kitty on your hands. The only way I would see anything wrong is if your cat seems in any discomfort and from what you told us, she seems fine. Be on the watch that she doesn’t become sick from eating the trash.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe thanx for the reply ...... well she is a unique cat indeed .
she got sick twice from eating trash , she ate something that blocked her stomache , and had to get her an operation done , which was quite expensive , and also they had to shave her stomach :( .
the next time was about 3 weeks ago ....... some castor oil helped and she was fine !

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I like unique personalities in cats! I've had some real characters! My Siamese plays fetch! She taught me. Her favorite "mousie" for me to throw is wadded up carboard.

I would not allow the rubber bands or string. They're dangerous, but I'll sell you one of my homemade mousies!! Nah. Here's the recipe. Open a box of cereal; roll up a 1/12 inch wide strip of cardboard about 5 inches long and fold that like a C. Throw! Say"Go get the mousie!" Silly? Of course, but I am a genuine crazy cat lady, just like all cat lovers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts