Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat "Magic" named because he is an all black cat, has a few habits I can't understand...

1. He is always attacking my feet, and I know he's playing but wow he's rough about it.

2. He is always "waving" at me. What I mean is he walks up to me and waves his paw at me like "hey dude what's up?"

3. He wants to get in the shower with me all the time. What's up with that cats don't like water right?

4. He will not stop trying to lick me like everytime I sit down he's like "ok time for a bath dude."

5. He can't sleep on the bed covers he has to sleep like right on top of me. Not my girl or anyone else. I mean like if I let him, he'd sleep on my head.

So what's the deal with this cat? He's really cool and always happy to see me, and I like him a lot but is he nuts or what?

·
Registered
237 Posts
consider yourself lucky... i wish i could train my kitties to wave at me or to like water!!! :D

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Your cat loves you. :)

Consider tying a string to your belt as you walk around the house to encourage your cat to chase the string instead of your feet.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
When he waves, it is like my Precious putting her paw on my knee. She wants something, food, petting, or a clean litter box. Some of my cats did the wave, some put their paw on me. I think your cat is asking for something. :)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Annissa said:
Your cat loves you. :)

Consider tying a string to your belt as you walk around the house to encourage your cat to chase the string instead of your feet.
Oh Annissa, that just made me crack up so bad. Last time I didn't tie my drawstring pants and Sugar was chasing me and finally got the drawstring, it was kinda scary too but the string is a hilarious idea but just may work :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts