Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got this to work on the test forum, so here goes. I have been wanting to share my cat friends here so yesterday I took a walk around the house to photograph them. The first one is Buzz my year old FeLV+ boy who was abused and starved.

Next I found Scottie on the cat tree sleeping. He was found at the lumberyard where I worked at about 2 - 3 weeks of age. He is now 3 years old.

He woke up and looked outside to see what was going on.

Next I found Charlie sitting by his bowl hopeing for dinner. His previous owner had him declawed front and back and was keeping him in a basement furnace room in a house that was empty. He is such a loveable sweet boy.

The last one of mine I found was Casper taking a nap under the bed. He is about 3 and came from a local rescue group.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I'm glad you were able to post pictures of your wonderful fur kids.

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
I made the pictures a bit bigger for you. I deleted the thumbs on the link of the image. Sweet kitties you got there. :D

The first one is Buzz my year old FeLV+ boy who was abused and starved.

Next I found Scottie on the cat tree sleeping. He was found at the lumberyard where I worked at about 2 - 3 weeks of age. He is now 3 years old.

He woke up and looked outside to see what was going on.

Next I found Charlie sitting by his bowl hopeing for dinner. His previous owner had him declawed front and back and was keeping him in a basement furnace room in a house that was empty. He is such a loveable sweet boy.

The last one of mine I found was Casper taking a nap under the bed. He is about 3 and came from a local rescue group.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Your fur kids are absolutely beautiful. Not only that, but they are so lucky to have you as their mommy!

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Des, Thank you so much for fixing my pictures! I don't even know what "Thumbs" are! :oops: I would like to learn more about doing all these beautiful things with pictures. A couple of days ago I borrowed a book from the library - Paint Shop Pro 7 - but I don't think that book is the one I need. Maybe there is one of those "for dummies" books that is more recent that will teach me some of these tricks.
Anyway, thank you again for making my kitties more visible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts