Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even with the rain delays, I find it just amazing those guys can play that hard that long and not come unglued. For me, tennis is the most punishing sport I ever played. Ever. Just amazing.

and the pundits say Tiger Woods is the greatest athlete to ever live...Pfft. :dis

I had to watch the fifth set on the webcast at work and would have missed it if not for the second rain delay. :D

Roger is a class act but I've been secretly hoping for Rafa to finally win The Big One on grass. woot!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
catnip said:
Even with the rain delays, I find it just amazing those guys can play that hard that long and not come unglued. For me, tennis is the most punishing sport I ever played. Ever. Just amazing.

and the pundits say Tiger Woods is the greatest athlete to ever live...Pfft. :dis

I had to watch the fifth set on the webcast at work and would have missed it if not for the second rain delay. :D

Roger is a class act but I've been secretly hoping for Rafa to finally win The Big One on grass. woot!
I know hubby had a very good time watching, he couldn't believe how great they played, I have been watching tennis for 27 years, I think this is the best match of my lifetime!
When Nadal blew the tie break I was like Oh no! but as the game continued I knew Nadal had a fighting chance as Federer was getting tired.
I loved the fact that Federer's dad was clapping when Nadal climbed on the stands, they were both very classy!!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
It was the fifth set, 2-2, and the family said the burgers were ready. How can you explain when the cookout is in your back yard? I didn't get to see the end. :cry: What a match that was. I wish I could have seen the rest of the fifth set. :(

I agree with Steve. Tennis is the most demanding sport there is.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Oops 2x. My bf recorded this match for me & didn't want to tell me who won so I could see it with him. He said it was the best match he has ever seen & he's seen them all.

I clicked on Yahoo & accidentally saw it when I was checking my email & now here lol.

I like Nadal but I was hoping my fave Federer was going to win. I can't wait to see it :wink:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Steve, don't apologize! I expected it to be on the forum since I heard it was such a good match plus I already saw it in Yahoo when I was checking my email :lol:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Jeanie said:
It was the fifth set, 2-2, and the family said the burgers were ready. How can you explain when the cookout is in your back yard? I didn't get to see the end. :cry: What a match that was. I wish I could have seen the rest of the fifth set. :(

I agree with Steve. Tennis is the mos demanding sport there is.
Nope.
Top level motorsport is. :p

(Tennis is hard work, but watch an F1 or NASCAR race. That's hard work).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts