Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting a new kitten on Sunday. I'm so excited but I need names!

It's a female, quite young - only 8 weeks old or so. Which I know is too young to be away from her mother, but my friend found her with the rest of the litter under a shed all half dead. He bottle fed them and got them healthy, all but one lived and need new homes now so I'm taking one. He already has 6 cats of his own and can't keep these ones. So now that you know the story...here's some pictures to help you. Sorry the pictures aren't that good, it's what my friend sent me. She has one grayish brown arm and one orange / tan arm.

I already have one black & white tuxedo cat named Jemima.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Shes adorable. Since she doesnt have a mom to nuture her 8 weeks is OK to get her.

I would suggest her name be Bebe. A friend of mine from New Orleans has a Bebe with the french accent pronounciation! She is spoiled and cute as this little one will be!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm going through a strange phase where I like human names for pets so I'd like to suggest Maggie, Emily, and Annie.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Oh my, what a little cutie!! Don't know why, but Lily popped into my head when I saw her pic.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
how about Minoux? or Nahayka? (not sure of the spelling, but they mean kitten, in french and japanese i believe)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
A beautiful Rainbow. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think it would be nice if you can come up something on your own. At least it is to your personal taste.

Buba?
Feifei
Mei
Melo
Endless possibilities =)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Personally I prefer to wait until I can tell what their personality is like.
That way you can chose a name that is appropriate to the particular kitten/cat.
I am sure that once she is in your care, that something will come to you.
Congratulations on your new addition, and I hope that your friend was able to find good homes for the other kittens.

Darn, now I am having kitten envy. :roll: but hubby says it's either him or another kitten. Hmmmmmmmmmmm Darn.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks to all that replied. Our new kitten's name is Kiki. My husband named her. She is tooooo cute. As soon as she stands still long enough I will get some cute pics up of her.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts