Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey there everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you knew any really good names for kittens. I have a female kitten, 9 weeks old, she's got a mind of her own too hahah. She's really sweet but when I look at her I can't picture her having a really girly name like "princess" but I can't picture calling her "sassy" either. Please help me think of a name that is more of a medium, not too sissy like but not to harsh.... thanks a bunch :) Here are some pictures I took of her :)

^^^^^ that one is my favorite picture :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
how bout somthing incorperating the name tiger :) thats the first thing that came to mind.. Tigerlilly or tigress :)
not too girly.. she reminds me of needing a name that would make a guy go "thats one tough girl!"

Heheh or Cinders, or flecka caus of the fleck of red on her head.. Cindersparks! :D Ohh ohh name her sparky! :D Just kidding! heheh ok getting out of control here

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kitten Name

Hmmm thanks a bunch for the name suggestions. If it was a boy I bet I would name it Noah because I really like :lol: that name. Yeah My neighbor has a girl kitten that is grey with black stripes and they named her Tigger. I thought it would be cute for an orange boy kitten. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. I'm following your guys' suggestions, I like them. Thanks.... I still haven't got "the name" yet lol. Well..... if you have any more don't hesitate to post them :) thanks a TON :) I'll keep you updated :) bye

- Randy and nameless kitten :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
very cute

i couldnt think of a name for my kitty.. i thought of bobby, used to b my dogs name... so in the end i just kept on calling him Kitty :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

Thanks for the name suggestions everyone. It was nice, and it helped a little. The only names that I can think of suiting her so far are; Kali (Callie, just spelled differently), Missy, Sophie. Other then that, I have no clue on what I might name her. I just wanted to say thanks for the suggestions and give you guys a little update. :) Have a good day and everything and I'll talk to you later.

- Randy

·
Registered
866 Posts
I couple people I have know have actually used girls names and I thought that was good. One of my good friends named his cat Julia.

I think that is the approach I'll take when I get a chance to name a cat.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to give a big thank you to everyone who gave name suggestions for the kitten. I thought about it for a long time before I decided to name her Kali. I hope I chose a good name lol. Anyway thank you all once again, I appriciated the suggestions. Have a great day, have fun, take it easy and enjoy life. :) bye !

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I think Kali suits her well. My cat went through quite a few names before we finally just called him Willis. he has this funny cry. Its not a total meow sound and my boyfriend and I would always say just jokingly "what you talkin bout Willis?" and the name just kinda stuck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts