Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My family and i are finding it hard to choose a name for the kitten we are keeping. His mum Sunshine was chosen because the day we found her was a really hot day.:cool

Heres our nameless boy any suggestions :love2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
beamer,brighter,flair,dapple or just give him a while and he will find his own name

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Or you could name him after my kitty "Little Pumpin" or "Pumpkin" who looks a little like your new kitten.

Or

Morris
Doodles
Squiggy (LOL)

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Well if it turns out to be a girl (as has happened to some recently) ;) name her Cher.

If it IS a boy then I agree with Ra or maybe Utu.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I don't know, to me, Ra is a very regal name and such a cute lil kitty is much too precious for a name with so much weight. I like Doodles (it's also Unisex).

·
Banned
202 Posts
How about you pick the few you like and we take a vote here!! If you like the winner, then so be it! Sound fun? :) If you don't, back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I like Tod. Little Toddy! I like Rory, and he is like a little ginger lion.

I'm not a fan of Ra, for no reason than it means a 'stuck up, posh, wealthy' person here in England (Rah, should I say, anyway).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi peeps, thanks. Im loving Copper, Sonny and Pumpkin.
We thought about Pumpkin but my youngest said we cant because we only get Pumpkins on her birthday and he was born in the summer.

Im pretty sure hes a boy, i thought most ginger/orange cats are boys?
Ill put these to the family and let you know xx

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Well my Little Pumpkin is orange and white (see pic below & avatar) and is female. Some orange cats are female but most are male. The vet should be able to tell soon enough.

·
Registered
8 Posts
He is colored just like my little fella. We almost went with Rory, but he is Jack Pumpkinhead after the character in Nightmare before Christmas.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts