Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did get the stray named "Joey", albeit in a rather odd way. He is the sweetest piece of kitty ever and a huuuge suck up. He's very calm, not even fighting the harness or running away from the vacuum. He's rather dirty, still, because I'm not about to try the bath until I'm sure he won't mind it.... He's a freakin' huge cat, his tail is fuzzy, muscular and as long as he is. When he gets bigger he's going to a biiig male fluffy. Oh, he has a checkup/vaccination appointment on Wednesday where we'll find out exactly how old he is but we're guessing he's around one, one and a half. He's very much unneutered and mom was afraid of him spraying (which he hasn't done yet) so I moved him and I into the travel trailer until he can be snipped. I was worried that he would wander away if he went outside but it turns out he sticks around wherever people are :? Of course, he only goes outside under supervision but he's pretty good about staying in the general area.

And so, without further ado, the currently nameless cat:

He's a little weary of the camera, especially when I follow him around, but he'll get over it veeery quickly (hehe :twisted: ).

I also need name suggestions! I don't particularly like the name 'Joey' and the last pre-named cat I had ended up with a nickname anyways... Mom wants to call him "Jonesey" (or however you spell that) and I don't think it suits him at all. But, anyways, I was thinking 'Skooma', 'Sinder', 'Don Quixote', 'Qik Wik', 'Bethos', 'Wilbur' or 'Findle'. You guys can suggest whatever you want as well :3

·
Registered
187 Posts
He is a very handsome boy, I love his markings! Good luck with the naming, I am terrible at name suggestions.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XD I'm terrible at naming animals, my book characters no problem! One of my last hamsters was named, literally, Currently Nameless and my rats were, respectively, FatRat and Pocket Rat :lol:

His markings are sooo cute. I've had three Grey tabbies in a row before him so a black and white is a definite change. He's got a black spot on the roof of his mouth too :3

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
He looks like an old soul in a kitten body. I love his eyes.

I would call him Bond. James Bond. Or JB. He already has the white jacket and black tie.

He just needs catnip. Shaken, not stirred. :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marie73 said:
He looks like an old soul in a kitten body. I love his eyes.

I would call him Bond. James Bond. Or JB. He already has the white jacket and black tie.

He just needs catnip. Shaken, not stirred. :D
Ah, but don't forget the lovely arm candy. I don't know of any femme fatale's in the neighborhood, but perhaps there's another hot piece of tail he can cart around.

Hehe, I would rather call him JB than James Bond... I never really liked those movies anyhow...

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
He's stunning!! So handsome, so self-assured. Whatever you name him has to start with Mister. He deserves a formal name because he is so elegant.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I agree with Leazie, he needs to be named "Mister"!

Just Mister? Mixter X? Mister The Cat?

I have a friend who has a beautiful tabby female cat... her name is Mrs The Cat! ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehe, I suppose I have no choice, now XD Well, Mister can go in front of anything pretty much.

@Luvkitties Oh ho, a feline fatale for him for sure! Now, he just needs to get over there somehow....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, he's finally been officially named as 'Mister B' because my mom really liked the James Bond idea but I didn't want to call him something too obvious.

He also had his first vet visit and was vaccinated. He kept meowing and rolling around but was a good boy and didn't attack anyone. He's scheduled to be neutered, tattooed and booster shot... ted June 24th :D The vet figured that, yeah, he was around one year of age, he weighed 4.4Kg and was healthy apparently.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Mister B is a perfect name for him! If fits him well!!! :)

Now, he sure needs to meet Mrs The Cat (my friend's tabby)... too bad you live on the other side of the country! lol They would have made such a great couple!!! :lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Luvkitties said:
Mister B is a perfect name for him! If fits him well!!! :)

Now, he sure needs to meet Mrs The Cat (my friend's tabby)... too bad you live on the other side of the country! lol They would have made such a great couple!!! :lol:
Mrs The Cat? Is this a match made in heaven? Tsk, and there just HAD to be a world in between them. Ah, well, if I ever travel, ya'know.... :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts