Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm super indecisive with names. I've had the Ragdoll for a few months, and her original name was Piper and I've been calling her Puff and Puffin since. Don't know why. lol. And the little tuxedo girl just came into my life a few weeks ago. Long story short, her first family moved away without her so she will be with me.
Please help with names! I can't make up my mind.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
How about Gracie (cream colored one) and Sam (Sami?). I like boys' names for girls) (the lead characters in Miss Congeniality 2.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I second Sam/Sammy for the tux! I LOVE that name, for either gender. I also get a "Tamarind"/Tam vibe for the tux girl.

For the Ragdoll, I'm feeling something faux-French... like Lemieux? (pronounced le-mew) XD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love all of these names!!! Thank you so much! I love human names too.

I do think the Ragdoll should have a fancy name. I love Gracie but she has no Grace. Adelaide is lovely.

I love Sam for the tuxedo.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Trying to think of tuxedoed humans...how about Chappie (like Charlie Chaplin) or Monae (like Janelle Monae)?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Pick a name and use a nick-name as well and you're covered! Mine all have names with which they are registered with the vet and variations we use in the house.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for all these suggestions!!! Keep them coming! I love them all.
I wish I could do Alexandria but I have a brother named Alex and I worry it would be weird. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts