Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hey, what are your kitties named? I know theres a bunch of clever and cute ones out there.

My kitties are Bennet, Chester, Charlie, and Lidia.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My kitty is Homer. My parents have Maggie. And my sister has Bomber and Daisy, the twins. Guess we're a cat family :) My parents call Bomber, Daisy and Homer their Grand-kitties.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have Xena (for Xenophobe---she is scared of everyone and hides for most of the day) and I have Spot (she is a striped cat)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Leopard said:
My cats are Sunshine and Ember. My other cat, who died almost two years ago, was named Velvet. My parents' cat is Inky.
Hey Leopard, is that your munchkin in your avatar pic? Which one is he... very cute :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a torby calico named Nikki, a siamese/tabby-looking cat named Mouser, a diluted calico name Nori and a white bob-tailed kitten named Zoe.

- koneko

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
My first cat is called Bellman (after a swedish composer) and the two cats I have now are called Sol (sun in english) because of her yellow eyes, her fur i black, Geisha is the devon rex and that name just came naturally when I bought her. Her breeder named her Kurbit´s Stina but I just call her Geisha.

Her kittens will be called Curry, Chili and Salsa. If she gives birth to more than three kittens I will have to come up with more names.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cat names

Our little baby is named Cyrus - my boyfriend is Persian (not the cat!) and so we named our kitty after Cyrus the Great Emperor of Persia (Iran). I think it has gone to his head, b/c he sure thinks he is a king (the cat, not my boyfriend)!

I really like the names from T.S. Elliots 'Book of Practical Cats' - Deuteronomy, Skimbleshanks, etc. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts