Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all. I'm new to the forum and a new cat owner of two wonderful Bengal Kittens. They've been such wonderful cats, each having their own personality. Everything has been going well until...this morning.

My husband and I woke up to heaving sounds. I woke up and almost stepped on it. It was yellowy chuncks of food. Left in our hallway on the carpet, stinking up the whole apartment.

One of the two had thrown up bits of their food, unfortunatly I don't know which one did it.. I am assuming it Loki, the eldest kitten. He's been sleeping a lot more than usual lately, sneezing, and has had runny stools. This morning I gave him a bit of Tylan powder over tuna to correct the stool situation. I am wondering this is something I should worry to much about or should I just wait it out and see if the Tylan works on him?

The other thing is, does anyone have a favorite kitty litter they prefer the best? We've tried three different kinds. Arm and Hammer didn't work as well. The cedar bits we were using were great but, doesn't really work in our auto litter box. Our friend recommended Tidy Cat, so we have a box of that we are going to try.

How does one train a kitten to not fling kitty litter everywhere?

Please help!!!! :oops:

Thanks all!

Actaeon.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Some cats chew too fast and throw up but if it persists, you need to take your cat to the vet!

I use Everclean and it works wonderful with the odors and clumps good too! I used to use Tidy Cats when I first got my cats and that stuff does not work at all for clumping or reducing the smell. Arm and Hammer works way better than Tidy Cats. Just my opinion though...

To stop kitty litter flinging, maybe you can get a tent for the litter box? Hope this helps! :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts