Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished off a Costco box of granola bars and kept the box around thinking it might be useful for packing up some stuff when I move. Sebastian has been eying it for a few days, pawing at it whenever we go into the kitchen (which only connects to the rest of my apt by balcony). Yesterday I picked him up and said, "silly cat, you're too big to fit in that box!". Today he wouldn't leave when I did, so I left him in there while I was eating in my living room.

When I went back in with my dishes, this is what I found...

and the top view:

just so you know, he's a big boy now!

Well, I guess he showed me what's what!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
He just wanted to make sure that you packed HIM when you move.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
What great photos of him. He really has grown! I think he is going to keep you on your toes! Hes into everything! Are you in the process of moving back to the states?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leazie said:
He just wanted to make sure that you packed HIM when you move.
Hahaha, probably! Silly cat, I couldn't leave him behind.

Merry, I'm not moving back to the US just yet, though I miss it like crzy. Right now I'm just making my way into Shanghai. I go there nearly every weekend and I wanted to be there from the beginning, but decided to go to a smaller town first to improve my Chinese. Now I'm job hunting. Not fun!

·
Registered
47 Posts
There is something about cats and boxes.....and laundry baskets.....

I have a 4 foot box that my new guitar was shipped in that has been in my apartment for 2 weeks because my cat insists on it being her play jungle.

I went to the laundry mat a few days ago and found a green mouse toy that my cat had left in there.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
For some reason, I keep thinking of the phrase from the movie Tommy Boy............"Fat Guy In A Little Coat"! Except in this case it would be, "Fat Cat In A Little Box!" :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts