Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there an NBA fan? If so, what team(s) do you follow? R U watching the playoffs.

Hubby and I are diehard LA Lakers fans (especially him!). I suppose, being from North Dakota, that we should be T-wolves fans but I think it's the purple-n-gold combo that does it. We're diehard Vikings fans as well. :lol:

LA played Houston and won by the skin of their teeth. It was actually disappointing. I do think the Lakers are doing fairly well, though, considering the onslaught of injuries they've had all season long.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Huge Minnesota Timberwolves fan here. If anyone has noticed I haven't been around quite as much, that is why! I am totally obssessed with basketball at the moment.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
76ers in the past few years. Can't say I'm a die-hard NBA fan, though. I root for teams according to who is playing for them. I love Eric Snow, Derrick Coleman, Iverson, etc.

Used to be a huge Hornets fan back in the day - Mugsy Bogues, Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning... but as all those guys left, so did I.

I'm sure the same will happen with the 76ers some day. Like I said, for me it's the players not the team - as far as NBA goes.

Lakers - Boooooo!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts