Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else watch Medical Investigation tonight and, if so, what did you think of it? Personally, I was a little disappointed. After all the hype the show has received over the summer I was expecting something really big. I wasn't impressed at all with the main character of the show. Either the actor who played the part was too intense or it was due to poor writing.

I'll give it another try when it's on at it's regularly scheduled time tomorrow but future viewings depend on what I see then. Tonight on Jay Leno's monologue he called it "NBC's CSI." I think that's kind of a slap in the face to CSI myself. It doesn't hold a candle at all to CSI quality in my book.

By the way, CSI:NY is another new show I can't wait to see. I've always liked Gary Sinise as an actor and I've been watching the lead female (can't remember the name right now) since she was acting on "Guiding Light" back when I was in high school and college.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I'm not a Joey fan and only watched a handful of "Friends" episodes the entire time they were on the air. I just never got into the flightiness of most of the characters, especially Joey. It does look like it would be a good show, though, for those Joey fans out there.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oohhh! I like E.R. as well. :) I can't really say anything about the other programs mentioned so far, except friends. Friends was a show I never really got hooked on, but I enjoyed the occasional episode. :)

·
Registered
983 Posts
BlueAnimal said:
Oohhh! I like E.R. as well. :) I can't really say anything about the other programs mentioned so far, except friends. Friends was a show I never really got hooked on, but I enjoyed the occasional episode. :)
ER is coming back for another season? What about the cute Phifer guy, Dr. Pratt, is he back? ... he's HOT! :D

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I can't wait for CSI New York!! I love the original.
I really liked Friends but I don't plan to watch Joey. The character was funny, but can't imagine a show based around him. I think the dumb routine would get a little old.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts