Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to know what anybody thinks of this. This female cat decided she wanted to be a part of my family so I let her. She looked like she had had kittens but she has been here a couple of days and nothing indicates that she does have any. I thought she may be pregnant so I checked her nipples and they are swollen with just a little bit of milk coming out. She does not look that pregnant and she definately does not feel pregnant. What do you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know much about non spayed or neutered cats but from the sounds of things it, I think more little kittens are on the way. Have you taken her to a vet to see if its not something more?

Only reason why I ask, and this might sound extremely weird, is because my ex used to lactate at will. Maybe the cat has something similiar if she isn't pregnant.

Just my 2 cents.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would take her to the vet just to be sure. I have heard of cats having false pregnancies before. Sometimes feral cats will also nurse their kittens for a very long time because of limited food sources.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts